About the Company:-
Photom Technologies is a startup, providing autonomous solutions for Operation & Maintenance (O & M) of renewable energy plants to increase their efficiency. Our goal is to develop innovative products and solutions for the renewable energy plants and to be a key stakeholder in establishing renewable energy sector in India. We are incubated at International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology (iCreate) and supported by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India and Gujarat.
Job location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Probation Period: 4 Months
Salary: Stipend of INR 8000 + Accomodation is provided in Probation period.
Post Probation: INR 2.40 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials
– Confirm system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties
– Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators
– Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components
– Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes
– Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
– Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
Skill Set Required:
– SolidWorks, ANSYS, Rhino, PTC Creo and NX Siemens (formerly Unigraphics NX)
Last date to apply: 24th April 2019
– Group assignment
– Shortlist based on assignment
– Skype/ In personal interview
– HR Round
Full Job Description Overview: Consilio’s Software Developer role within the IT Data management team, is responsible for the development of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications React Financial services Node.js Service-oriented architecture REST Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionGreetings from Ensoft.We are looking for Full Stack...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description WHO WE ARE: RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Requirements analysis Git Agile Unit testing Data modeling Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionExperience: 4+ Years Job Location:...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server .NET ASP.NET C# MVC Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob descriptionWe need candidates who can handle our...Apply For This Job
Skillset Requirements: Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to resolve problems independently. Expert knowledge and proven ability to...Apply For This Job