About the Company:-
Photom Technologies is a startup, providing autonomous solutions for Operation & Maintenance (O & M) of renewable energy plants to increase their efficiency. Our goal is to develop innovative products and solutions for the renewable energy plants and to be a key stakeholder in establishing renewable energy sector in India. We are incubated at International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology (iCreate) and supported by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India and Gujarat.
Job location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Probation Period: 4 Months
Salary: Stipend of INR 8000 + Accomodation is provided in Probation period.
Post Probation: INR 2.40 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Electronics Engineering)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Work with existing development team on robotics control and communication protocols
– Contribute to development and continuous improvements of hardware & firmware
– Develop documentation enabling effective knowledge sharing within the team and stakeholders
– Design of schematic and printed circuit board (PCB)
Skill Set Required:
– Experience in Electronic Circuit Designing, Analog, Digital, Sensor, Motor, Power etc.
– Knowledge to work on PCB designing and should be able to trace out existing circuit design and PCB design
– Soldering of PCB with SMD components
– Programming skills C, C++ or Python
– Knowledge to work on Arduino, Raspberry Pi and GSM
– Expert in debugging, simulation, testing, field testing and trials
– You think trough problems in both a quick time frame as well as long term, permanent solution
– Good working knowledge of electronic hardware
Last date to apply: 24th April 2019
– Group assignment
– Shortlist based on assignment
– Skype/ In personal interview
– HR Round
Qualifications Systems analysis Project management Oracle Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep...Apply For This Job
Qualifications OOP System design NGINX NoSQL SQL Full Job DescriptionAbout us DLT Labs is built by pioneers with experience across...Apply For This Job
Qualifications PHP XML APIs UI UI design Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Qualification: BE(CSE) / MCA with...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Information security Cloud infrastructure Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Roles and Responsibilities Besides above mentioned activities for L1...Apply For This Job
The Simplify Commerce team is looking for a software development engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently...Apply For This Job