Project coordinator will be required to take care of following activities:
· Coordination with selected sites signed up for testing for
o receiving required documents and information related to event
o dispatch and reverse pick-up of equipment and material
o Training dates
o Closure activities
o Mail box management – Responses to candidate queries related to registration, payments, scheduling etc
o Handling telephonic queries from test centres and clients
o Project team – Site readiness, Daily reports from test centres, exam readiness, delivery; and publishing reports to relevant stakeholders
o Marketing team – dispatches to test centres, coaching institutes etc, coordination with vendors for receipt of material
o Quality team
§ Surveillance – Coordination for receiving DVR screenshots and recordings for quality review and inputs and sharing the same with the client.
§ Training – share training document, arrange training as per scheduled plan with both the Test centre staff as well as staff hired by PVUE
o CSS – For accommodation candidates
o Admin – Requirement, Dispatch and return of material
o Technology – as and when required for coordination with test centers
o Capacity management team – for test centre open and close hours and availability for event testing candidates
o Project specific reports required by each PM for distribution to various stakeholders
o Collation of learnings and recommendations post the event with all stakeholders and sharing with respective PM managing the client
Operational aspects of PC position
The new PC position will be managed as below:
· Working hours: Any shift between 8:00 Am to 8:00 pm can be provided. To be available over phone between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm to PMs for any urgent requirement. Reports and other agreed activities may need to be completed on weekends from home. Occasional extended hours working.
· Reporting to one of the PMs (as specified) irrespective of the projects being handled at a given time.
· All PMs to share project related requirements including reporting formats and timelines with the PM to whom PC will be reporting to help the PM manage PC work hours
· Establish a PC desk with a phone number which will be shared
o Across internal functions for coordination
PC should have following skill sets:
· Good Communication skills – Verbal as well written, and Listening skills
· Good customer handling skills
· Well versed with MS-Office suite – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Time management skills
· Should have their own laptop.
Note: Please note this is a short term project for 7days/4 days only with Hybrid/work from home work mode.
Freshers with good communication skills may apply.
Job Types: Fresher, Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 1 month
Salary: ₹850.00 – ₹900.00 per day
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer