Full Job Description
1) Compensation and Benefits Management : end to end annual increment review management (in/ out of cycle), supervise the payroll management, manage the performance bonus payout, review the salary benchmarking in tandem with central HR guidelines, harmonization of comp structure, ensure regular the relevant systems are updated timely.
2) Statutory Compliance management : responsible for all statutory compliances related to HR, manage the statutory audit for company and vendors along with legal consultants, educate team members & managers on various key aspects of statutory compliance, liaision with statutory authorities as required.
3) HR dashboard management – release of monthly HR dashboard, provide reports to leadership as required
4) HR operations: Outsource vendor management (does not include hiring), Employee Insurance, Overseeing Employee Exit process management
5) HR project management – automation of HR services, HR operations integration projects, any other project require to managed.
6) Quality Management Services : Act as a departmental SPOC for Quality initiatives including process compliance, support audits, organizing the reviews with other stakeholders in the department to improve level of performance continually, revamping the performance measurement matrix in line with business expectations,
7) Policy designing & implementation management : Integration of HR policies, improvising existing policies to meet business requirements, designing and implementing new policies,
Skills & Competencies required
extensive knowledge & hands on experience around end to end annual increment managementknowledge of Benefits administration (mediclaim, insurance etc.) requiredsound knowledge about labour laws and complianceknowledge of Quality / ISO processes including experience in managing auditsexperience in designing and implementing HR policiesstrong in MS Office applications, particularly Excelunderstands IT tools and has experience in automating HR processes / experience of working with Peoplesoft will be an advantage
Key behavioral competencies
must be comfortable working in a structured and process driven environmentattention to detail, comfortable working with numbers and Excel spreadsheetsgood communication and presentation skills , able to answer employee querieshigh energy levelable to work under tight timelines
Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific
human resources business partner...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Master’s degree Full Job Description Job Title: HR Executive – RecruitmentLocation: RaipurQualification: MBA HRExperience: 4 to 5 Years in...Apply For This Job
URGENT VACANCY FOR AXIS BANK IN KOLKATA Experience: Fresher Open Positions: 27 Key Skills: Banking IT’s A Good Opportunity For...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Building strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs Leading our sourcing strategies Managing...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description A) Illustrate solid writeup and speaking skills.B) Adapt to the new environment and execute the strategies as...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Human resources Recruiting Computer networking Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job Description Urgently looking for HR Intern/Fresher to join...Apply For This Job