The role of Operations Executive in a heavy machine logistics company is vital. The responsibilities will include:
1) Identifying repair requirements in our puller tractors and axles, coordinating timely and cost effective repair and maintenance, and developing a repair and maintenance database.
2) Coordinating the movement of all on road vehicles and troubleshooting problems as and when required.
3) Ensuring all vehicle documents are up to date by coordinating with required offices.
4) Ensure safekeeping of all office documents.
5) Obtain MoRTH permissions as per approved route and check e-way bills.
6) Other responsibilities can be discussed if called for an interview.
1) Must have experience working in the truck/trailer industry.
2) Must be able to take independent decisions as well as coordinate with other teams.
3) Must be comfortable using MS Office, Google Suite.
4) Language Skills: Hindi (required), English (preferred)
5) Soft Skills: Active, Quick learner, Maintains good communication.
It is advised to review our website before applying: http://www.odcworld.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
About the company: Azure Knowledge Corporation is a leading provider of knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services with more than twelve...Apply For This Job
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable...Apply For This Job
Job SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You should be able...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position: Deputy Manager – Operations Education Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – Chemical Engineering Location: Dahej CTC : 10...Apply For This Job
Major Responsibility/ Job Responsibility: Strong knowledge with Java frameworks (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Mybatis,Angular 5 and above) Strong core Java 7...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 262087 Location : Bangalore / Gurgaon Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status:...Apply For This Job