About the company:
NxtLife Technologies is a UK-based development company that was formed by a group of passionate people from London Business School to develop innovative solutions that will assist people to do the right thing, bring a change, and make an impact. We are product based startup, most of our products are developed using Ionic, Angular, Springboot and Hibernate frameworks.
NxtLife Technologies was formed with a mission to create an environment and provide the tools that will maximize the potential of individuals and the organization.
NxtLife Technologies is looking for talented candidates. He/she will get exposure to the full software development cycle.The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Salary Offered: INR 10,000/Month(During Training)
INR 4.20 LPA(Post Training)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Keeping all the stakeholders updated with the development progress and incorporating their feedback into the product.
– Developing/Enhancing various modules of our existing products and managing end-to-end product development of a new product (from requirements gathering to designing to coding to testing to releasing).
– Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
– Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
– Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
– Analyze and test programs and products before the formal launch
– Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
– Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
– Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
Skill Set Required:
– Core Java, MySQL, Angular,
– Ionic, BOOTSTRAP.
– Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee
– The candidate can expect a salary of 4.20/annum)
– Informal dress code
– 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Note: A fresher would be offered 6 MONTHS paid training first and simultaneously a JOB OFFER mentioned above ( as per the performance during training period).
– Technical round
– HR round
Full Job Description OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Banking Bachelor’s degree Full Job Descriptionfrom 4 to 9 year(s) of Experience ₹ 5,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A. Kolkata, Mumbai,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Linux DevOps PowerShell UNIX Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Active Directory ServiceNow Communication skills Microsoft Office VPN Full Job DescriptionMORE ABOUT THIS JOB: About the Team: Enterprise Technology...Apply For This Job
About the company Assiduus Distribution provides the team for go-to outsourced Amazon storefront which fits perfectly into the Amazon selling...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What is Contentstack? ContentstackⓇ – the pioneering Agile Content Management System (CMS) – empowers marketers and developers...Apply For This Job