NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Service Management
Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
Course Specialization and Pre-requisite:
• Engineering – All streams are considered 2018 2019 batch.(History of Arears not more than 2)
• Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
• No Standing Arrears.
• Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
• Indian Nationality.
• Open for 24/7 Rotating Shifts (Including Night Shifts)
• Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Gurgaon (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
Mandatory Skill: Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift (Predominantly Night Shift)
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Management Interview
• Provides support to users via escalated Tier 1 Incidents coming from Service Desk.
• This role will receive email notifications when Incidents are assigned to their queue.
• Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
• Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
• Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
• Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
• Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents.
• Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager.
• Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
• Escalate unresolved Incidents to Tier 3.
Interview Location: Gurgaon,Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Job Description As a Senior Java Developer at Loylogic, you would be...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description As a key member of the PACE CCG PA Team you will play a direct...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Full Job DescriptionOPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications OOP React CI/CD Redux Communication skills Full Job Descriptionlocations Bangalore time type Full time posted on Posted Today job...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Phone etiquette Technical support Databases Full Job DescriptionTechnical Support Technician At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Backend integrations Developer Crowdsense is looking to expand its backend team with an experienced and passionatebackend developer...Apply For This Job