About The Company:
Notion Press is a self-publishing company based in Chennai, India. The company focuses on publishing, book printing and distribution options to both authors and publishers from around the world. Since inception it has published over 2000 authors, and sold books in over 100 countries.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Batch pass out: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.20 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated candidate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities by utilizing new technology and communication software to consult for Authors who register with us. High levels of energy, strong interpersonal skills, exposure to all current trends and a customer-focused approach are a must.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
– Maintain and develop a good relationship with authors through via telephone, etc.
– Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
– Display efficiency in negotiations.
– Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
– Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
– Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
– Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
– Learn more and keep up to date on current trends in the industry.
– Identify problem areas and come up with solutions to fix them.
Skill Set Required:
– 0-1 year of experience in any industry. Customer-facing experience is a bonus.
– The enthusiasm to interact with a lot of interesting people on a daily basis.
– Strong Communication skills with strong command over the English language. A second language is a plus.
– The ability to find solutions quickly and desire to grow with a confident and determined approach.
– Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
– Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
– Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
– Last but not least; must have a competitive streak.
– Email Writing Test
– Face to face round
Full Job Description Description The Infrastructure Operations Engineer supports administration of central and/or local data centres, legacy and/or centralized infrastructure,...Apply For This Job
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Position Overview Provides ongoing network / systems administration support including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware, software,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What will you do? Work closely with product to identify and plan new features. Own features delivery...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more....Apply For This Job