About The Company:
Nixxit IT Solutions is one of the leading companies of Noida in the ever-expanding fields of Web Design & Development, Software Development, Online Business Development, e-Commerce, Payment Gateway Solutions, and Search Engine Optimization. As the very implies name Nixxit IT Solutions is established for lofty objectives as magnificent ingenuity and optimal utilization of Information Technology and Internet, enhanced simplicity, and lucrative sophistication, in the foregoing fields, and for well-rounded, lavish satiety of our visionary clients/customers. One of the leading web-service providers since many years, and we have highly successful & fervid clients across diverse industries, ours is a fully-fledged and mellowed company propelled by credit & goodwill and punctual response, and exclusive technical expertise & ingenuity. The ambits of Computer Software, Information Technology, and the Internet Media, are sweeping and are continuously going on expanding with development and advancement in the Science & Technology, and innovative & lucrative applications of these. These elegant technological advantages, tools, and great boons are being increasingly and optimally utilized in extending and managing businesses, enticing more customers, and harvesting more profit and thus, creating rapid business and economic development and prosperity. Nixxit’s ultimate objective is to support, equip, and guide you in achieving and retaining the development & prosperity, and also to enable you for progressing even further more, for well-rounded business & economic progress and prosperity.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 – 2 year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: ASAP
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– As Technical Support/Sales Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, Nixxit IT Solutions provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
What will you do..
– Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Nixxit IT Solutions Internal End Users and External End Users across Unites States and United Kingdom.
– Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
– Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
– Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
– Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
– Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
– Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
You will come with…
– The ability to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customer.
– You ll have access to all the technical and management training to grow your expertise.
– You ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
– You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Skills Set Required:
– Awareness of basic networking concepts/PPC campaign,Routers,Printers,Paid emails,Netflix,Facebook,Microsoft Outlook and technologies.
– Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
– User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
– Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
– See opportunity and implement process improvements
– Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
– Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
– Face to Face Interview
Full Job Description HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Software development Agile SDLC Scrum Full Job DescriptionSegment : S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role: Associate Scrum...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Detailed Role Description This ideal candidate is responsible for providing BMS remote support for our global strategic...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services System design Application development Git JUnit Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat’s the role?: Responsibilities: You...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Experience in Java technologies 2+ years of Experience in react technologies Desired...Apply For This Job