About The Company:
The company was established in 1953 at Delhi by Major A. N. Talwar, soon after World War II and the independence of India. NITCO is a name synonymous with quality. Today it is the largest manufacturer of Terrazzo tiles in Asia with factories located at New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, and is one of the leading companies in the building materials industry. The group has a combined monthly production in excess of 1 million sft. Nitco Tiles have been used in 90% of the Embassy buildings and Five-Star hotels, hospitals, luxury resorts, commercial & residential complexes.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BBA/BCA
Target Batch: 2019-20
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
– Direct sales of Nitco Tiles to Architects, Builders, contractors, Government organizations like CPWD. NDMC, PWD, DDA, ONGC, LIC, MES, etc.
– Products include concrete pavers, Terrazzo tiles, marble and GFRG, Formglas Canada, American Terrazzo.
– The primary role is to canvas for sales of Nitco Tiles to past, present and future customers.
– Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased Business.
– Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
– Visit industry events, conferences and trade fairs.
– Must develop a strong relationship with clients.
– Also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Skill Set Required:
– The candidate must have good command over English as well as Hindi.
– The candidate should be well groomed with a pleasing personality.
– The candidate must be serious about the work responsibilities and should have willingness to learn.
Note: Vehicle is Mandatory
– Video Interview(Autoview)
– Video Interview(Smartmeet)
Full Job Description Job #: req16801 Organization: World Bank Sector: Procurement Grade: GC Term Duration: 3 years 0 months Recruitment...Apply For This Job
Department: Finance Department Location: Kolkata – Hybrid Job Overview: As a Finance and Accounts Executive, you’ll be responsible for maintaining...Apply For This Job
Qualifications OOP Jenkins .NET Selenium C# Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionPosition Type : Full time Type Of Hire...Apply For This Job
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter Industry: Hardware & Networking Functional Area: Engineering – Hardware & Networks Role Category: IT Network...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Analysis skills Communication skills Debits & credits Microsoft Office Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThis position is responsible...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft Office Cloud infrastructure Accounts payable Vendor management Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction The Finance & Admin...Apply For This Job