About the Company:-
Niseva is a technology start-up working in using Internet of Things for Industrial and Utility automation. Niseva is a small team of enthusiastic people who share the same though process and bring in their expertise to meet organizational goal. Niseva has provided innovative solutions to its customers to solve their requirement of monitoring and control.Niseva is expanding team to design solutions for the challenges in industry. We are a product development team and want to add freshers who have excellent problem solving skills, who can think out of the box and who are ready to work tirelessly to deliver the products on time with excellent quality. You must be highly focussed, able to bring innovative solutions to the problems and should be able to give undistracted time for your task. You must be good at learning new technologies on you own.
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2020
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend upto INR 8000 is provided in probation period.
Post Probation: Upto INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (EE/EC/ET/IE/CS/IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Must have good understanding of basic electronics.
– Design and prototype small microcontroller based designs.
– Write embedded software using C/ C++/ Python.
– You must have superior understanding of C/ C++ programming languages.
– You must be able to write optimum code for the given requirement.
– Good understanding of data structures
– Good understanding of pointers
– You may have to travel within India to visit customer to demonstrate prototypes.
Skill Set Required:
– Basic electronics (Transistors, voltage regulators, Microcontrollers)
– Communication protocols (e.g. Modbus)
– GSM communication technology (SMS/ GPRS/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G)
– Serial port communication and TCP/IP, UDP
– C/ C++
Last date to apply: 5th October 2019
– Technical + Analytical Aptitude Test (MCQ)
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview
Full Job Description Software Development Engineer-II This position is responsible for designing, analyzing, writing code, modifying and debuging CSG product...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills C Embedded software Full Job DescriptionJob Description Must-Have** (Ideally should not be more than 3-5) 1. Requirements...Apply For This Job
About the company:Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is one of the foremost providers of end to end...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Bash UNIX Scripting Chef Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), we build the future of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Analytics Communication skills ERP systems SAP Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWHAT WE OFFER Our company...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Technical Specialist Practitioner Location: Chennai About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are...Apply For This Job