About The Company:
Ninjacart is an award winning and India’s Largest agri marketing platform, solving one of the toughest supply chain problems through technology. We connect vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and deal with consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one 140 Tonnes of vegetables from farm to 2200+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours in Bangalore and Chennai. We are 700 people company. We work with 3000+ farmers. We aim to grow to 1000 tonnes of daily volumes in next 18 months. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures.
You will get an opportunity to work with a high performance team in a fast paced environment.
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch pass out: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 2.88 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
In Operations, you will manage resources like infrastructure, labours and also plan the daily operations in terms of receiving,batching and dispatching that helps run a seamless supply chain system at Ninjacart.
Operations team helps in scaling the planning and execution of daily operations and ensure we deliver the FnV to the customers in a timely fashion.
Three purpose of Operations Executive Role at Ninjacart:
– Managing process and labours: Responsible for managing process and labours within the warehouse to ensure timely process completion. Manage the labourers and make sure standard operating procedures are strictly adhered to.
– Managing, receiving, sorting, grading, lotting , Inventory management, batching and dispatch of products within given time.
– To manage errors in process – No wrong delivery, no shortage and ensure the same on regular basis
Key Areas of Responsibility(KRAs):
– Shiftwise batching , grading and lotting into crates, and making sure dispatch goes before the specified time
– Controlling batching error and dispatch Ensuring inventory accuracy
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge of warehousing processes and inventory management
– Skill to manage labourers and make sure work is completed on time and as per expected standards.
– Face to Face Round
Qualifications Microsoft Outlook Tableau Microsoft Powerpoint Project management Data analysis skills Full Job DescriptionJob: Technology Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai Schedule: Full-time...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Roles and Responsibilities We are hiring for Sigma Technical Lead Sigma OSS Tool Telecom Provisioning Order processing...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux DevOps UNIX Scripting Test-driven development Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCOME AND JOIN THE BIG DATA REVOLUTION...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server SSRS SSIS OOP Scripting Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWith a startup spirit and 90,000+...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Title: Sr. Desktop Support Engineer Job Type: Full-time Location: India – Pune Role reports...Apply For This Job