About the Company:
Neuronimbus is a 15 years young digital solutions company that believes the world of jargons and complex dictionary is best left to boardrooms. We are a zealous bunch who go after things that excite us on the web and mobile solutions and always look for newer challenges that push us to explore and more importantly break the norm. We are your digital solutions company which works as a digital agency with brilliant tech expertise or a tech company that excels in consumer communication, design and digital marketing, is that a bit of a head spinner ? well working across the full digital spectrum is our niche.
From working with energetic startups to working on solving the digital challenges of some of the biggest brands in the world. We straddle across the length and breadth of the commercial universe and look for our share of excitement. From web design to intricate process automation solutions. We run the tight rope of being able to think up ideas for new brand activations, digital marketing and at the same time come in as your mobile and web technology partner and take over the challenges that come with it.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018 / 2019
Salary: Upto INR 3.0 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview, candidates’ past experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/BCA/MCA / MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, cold calling, and email.
– Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
– Understanding of Client Landscape, Client Organization, and Pain points etc.
– Use an appropriate pitch to enter an account and identify the right contact in every account.
– Ask the right questions on outsourcing landscape; uncover any immediate or –upcoming business opportunities.
– Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development andclosure.
– Maintain and expand database of prospects within the assigned territory.
– Build, manage sales pipeline and close deals.
Skill Set Required:
– Excellent communication skills.
– Good Command over English Language.
– Convincing ability
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., MBA
Full Job Description Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Would you like to impact the digital experiences of millions of users? Do you enjoy solving large...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Agile Problem management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve...Apply For This Job