About The Company:
Nabler is a pure-play digital analytics company with offices in North Carolina, US and Bangalore. We enable marketers take advanced data-driven decisions and boost the effectiveness and success across digital ecosystem. We have a team composed of passionate professionals who come from diverse backgrounds offering solutions across business and are grouped under core services mentioned in the website www.nabler.com
We enable marketers take advanced data-driven decisions and boost the effectiveness and success of their digital properties including websites, social media, online platforms, digital devices, the web or mobile-based applications, and more. Combining progressive analytics practices, technology, and domain expertise — our custom solutions help clients connect data and insights with business decisions.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BBA/BCA/MCA
Batch pass out: 2018-2019
Salary: Stipend – 21,005/- Per Month
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an Implementation Engineer who works in digital analytics implementation team which falls under Digital Analytics Group (DAG) at Nabler. Implementation team is adept at various tag management solutions (TMS) and implement analytics tags for multiple clients thereby collecting user interactions’ data. Team performs fresh implementation, re-implementation, ad-hoc implementation and implementation audits for various clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Implement the analytics tags using GTM (Google Tag Manager), DTM (Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager), Tealium or other tag management solutions. Candidate will be trained on these
– Able to configure and analyse reports on Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. Candidate will be trained on these
– Interact with various stakeholders like clients, employees & management
Skill Set Required:
– Should be strong in front-end development
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Angular js, AJAX experience is not necessary, but an added advantage
– Group Discussion
– Aptitude Round
– Technical Round
– Face to Face Rounds