About the Company:-
Nabler is solutions-focused digital analytics agency that assists enterprises and media agencies in leveraging the best out of their digital infrastructure by playing a consultative role throughout their digital maturity journey. Founded in 2004, with offices in Charlotte (USA) and Bangalore, Nabler has consulted some of the top 100 global brands and Fortune 500 firms. We focus on empowering clients to make better marketing decisions by leveraging data and technology. We achieve this goal by building a best-in-class team of certified and experienced consultants, data scientists and engineers.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passout: 2018-19
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– We are looking for an Implementation Engineer who works in digital analytics implementation team which falls under Digital Analytics Group (DAG) at Nabler.
– Implementation team is adept at various tag management solutions (TMS) and implement analytics tags for multiple clients thereby collecting user interactions’ data.
– Team performs fresh implementation, re-implementation, ad-hoc implementation and implementation audits for various clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Extremely good with numbers and should possess analytical thinking
– Excellent communication is a must (Written and Verbal)
– Exposure to Excel, SQL or programming languages like R or Python is an added advantage
– Ability to prepare data, interpret data, analyse
– Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
– Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational/time management skills
– Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem, latest digital marketing trends and marketing technologies will be preferred.
– Written Test
– Group Discussion
– Face to Face Round
Qualifications SAP Java Customer service Procurement Full Job DescriptionRequisition ID: 291285 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Power BI Tableau SDLC SQL Python Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description The future. It’s on you. You &...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job
About The Company: Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analytics Leadership Communication skills ERP systems SAP Full Job DescriptionWhat we offer Our company culture is focused on helping...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Xcelo Group is a fast-growing, global IT consulting service providing top-of-the-line solutions...Apply For This Job