About the Company:-
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and we are looking for an accomplished and capable full stack engineer to join our team! We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve – it’s in our DNA – we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Notice Period: 1 Month
Course Specialization: B.E./ B.Tech(CS,IT)/ MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship.
We expect Engineers to:
– Building server applications in Node.js
– Architecting and deploying applications for AWS and other cloud providers
– Provisioning devops tooling and continuous integration
– Designing APIs consumed by many mobile or web applications
– Using relational and document-store databases
– Building high-performance, scalable cloud applications
– Shipping fault-tolerant, highly-available systems in production
Preferred experience includes:
– Building server applications using several different open-source stacks
– Familiarity with modern front-end development such as React or Angular
– Integrating third-party systems: CRM, CMS, shopping carts, and payments
– System monitoring and security design and implementation
– 4-5 Rounds of Technical and HR Interview
Qualifications Visio Microsoft Excel Microsoft Office Full Job DescriptionWondering what’s within Danaher? take a closer look At Danaher, we’re driven...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps React UX CI/CD Redux Full Job DescriptionCompany Description As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services JPA JUnit JBoss AJAX Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionDescription & Requirements Description Designing software products using modeling...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Business analysis Financial services Performance management Microsoft Excel Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt EY,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Project management Customer service Oracle Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Accounting software Communication skills Data entry Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAdministrative Staff Duties and ResponsibilitiesPerform basic bookkeeping activities.Plan meetings...Apply For This Job