Multiverse is a global, industry-leading software services company offering a complete solution to enterprise customers for outsourcing global IT infrastructure operations. Multiverse offers a full range of software services to our clients, from management at the individual component, device and network level to the analysis, design and management of complex business processes.
Profile: Inside Sales Executive
• Business Development experience in IT Company is must to apply this job.
• Must have Experience Of International Marketing.
• Explore and develop a potential market through market research, lead generation.
• Cold calling through detailed presentation and negotiation till closing and follow-up activities.
• Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs
• To prepare and conduct customer specific presentations.
• Act as coordinator b/w client & Team Good Knowledge Of The IT Services.
• Candidates must be willing to work at odd hHours, suitable to client’s Time-Zones whenever required possessing skills in Oral, Presentation, and Written Communication are must.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Leads generated International market exposure is must
• Know to prepare and conduct customer specific presentations
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails and other direct marketing methods
• Qualify all leads,and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face appointments with Outside Sales team
• Follow up with each Outside Sales Manager, post meeting
• Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
Target Batch: 2019
Degree and Streams: MBA and BE/B.Tech
Remuneration: 2 LPA – 4 LPA
Initially for a period of 6 months this will be an internship/training/ramp-up period. During 6 months the candidates will be groomed on various technologies like SharePoint,.net, MVC, EPM, Cloud Computing etc. For the internship/probation period candidate will be offered a monthly stipend of upto INR 10,000.
After the completion of internship/training period candidate will be reviewed for their performance, technical inclination and understanding of working in IT industry. Accordingly offer of employment will be issued to the deserving candidates. The Salary package will again vary from candidate to candidate in the range Upto 2 LPA to 4 LPA (No salary bar for deserving candidate)
Job Location: Noida
Work Shifts: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Joining: Immediate. Candidate due for semester examinations will be given leave during examinations period
Qualifications Git Distributed control systems Communication skills Cucumber Selenium Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description: The ‘Engineer –...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft Office Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities We are looking for a Technical Writer to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Operating systems Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Testing Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills DevOps Jenkins Leadership JSP Full Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Company Description Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert...Apply For This Job