About the Company:
mTalkz Mobility Services (P) Limited is a rapidly growing service provider in field of communications and messaging. We offer excellent work environment and opportunity for willing individuals to quickly transform themselves in a mature professionals. We look forward to on-board like minded individuals who have a penchant for growth.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT) / M.Tech/MS ( CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Bond: 1 Year
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Design , develop and maintain PHP based platform and products along with technology and product team, while following established coding standards and development process.
– Develop full stack solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams.
– Conduct software analysis , programming, testing and debugging.
– Ensure performance optimisation in code and running applications.
– Recommend new tools/techniques for lean software and development.
Skills Set Required:
– Strong design and coding skills in linux environment ( Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
– Software development skills in building highly scalable applications is preferred.
– Extensive experience/skils with database (RDBMS- MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB/Cassandra), performance optimisation , SQL tuning , coaching techniques
– Extensive knowledge of version control tools like GIT/GitLab and Unit test frameworks.
– Experience with build mechanisms, build automation tools, application deployment orchestration tool.
– Critical thinking and understanding projects from different view points.
– Stay updated on new technologies and innovations through research of best practices in Product/IT & ITES companies .
– Excellent communication in English and inter personal skills .
– Technical Round
– Face to Face Round
Working Days: 5 days a week
Qualifications Analysis skills Scripting Product development Leadership Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionOCI Compute Virtual Machine Data...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Linux Solarwinds Organizational skills Computer networking Full Job DescriptionThe Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management has the responsibility...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills C Metasploit C++ Assembly Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Resec Systems is one of the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Linux Hadoop Kafka Apache Hive Full Job DescriptionJob: Technology Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent...Apply For This Job
Qualifications PHP Salesforce Linux Jira Computer networking Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description: Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps Git Jenkins Scripting CI/CD Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionDesign and develop enterprise level Continuous Integration /...Apply For This Job