About the Company:-
Our company MN Techniques was established in 2012. We are trader of industrial oil and products. The offered Industrial Fuel Oil is used as a fuel for small electric generators.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2020
Internship Period: 3 Months
Salary: Stipend of INR 7500 is provided in internship period.
Post Internship: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/B.Sc(IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Work on multiple websites and mobiles app run by the company (primarily in php and android)
– Develop high-level design, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and wire frames.
– Check all the user requirements are met while presenting the information via wire frames.
– Conceptualize original ideas in designing interfaces for mobile, desktop, and web that will lead to efficient and simplified interactions.
– Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering team.
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Skill Set Required:
– Android Development
Last date to apply: 12th October 2019
– Technical Round
– HR Round