MindIT is a leading global organization focusing on solution via Custom Application Development, Product Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, Business Intelligence and Analytics along with Quality and Testing Services. Our focus is on developing intellectual property for our clients, while working for quick turnaround development and build scalable and robust solutions for our Global clients.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT),BCA,B.Sc(CS/IT),MCA
Batch: 2018 -2019
Training Period: 6 Months
During Training Period: INR 8000 per month
Post Training Period: INR 1.44 LPA
Bond: 18 Months (From the Date of Joining)
Note: During On the Job Training Designation- Software Trainee
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability,Extensibility and documentation of implemented code.
– Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming Language.
– Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using .NET /Java/JS/HTMLLanguages to implement code solutions.
– General web development experience including HTML and CSS.
– Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries.
– Ability to effectively diagnose code bugs and develop a plan for resolution.
– Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members towards a common goal.
Skill Set Required:
– Good analytical & communication skills.
– Good programming skills, and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
– Must have done a course in .NET/Java/ JS/ HTML.
-Written Programming Test
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionMinimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience. Experience...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Avalon Information Systems Private Limited (AISPL) is an industry-certified information technology solutions provider. AISPL designs and implements software...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Machine learning HTML5 Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Summary**About JiguarJiguar creates and implements software solutions in pediatric...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Additional details Level P2 Requirement location India – Pune Number of Position 1 Employment type ML Cluster/Group...Apply For This Job