At Mediaqart, we are changing the way people look at digital advertising for their businesses. With a vision to democratize digital advertising space, our online platform lets anyone run, track, manage digital advertising campaigns, organic or paid across social networks like Facebook, Instagram & Google from a single place in just a few clicks -effortlessly.
Mediaqart is a futuristic, fast-paced Ad-Tech company, well-funded startup promoted by well-known advertising professionals with global expansion plans in the coming years. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who seek the opportunity to change the world by leveraging their skills. If you have the drive, curiosity and collaborative spirit, join us and let’s change the way people look at digital advertising.
About the role:
As Mediaqart grows at a rapid pace, it’s an exciting time to join the team and be a part of the Mediaqart story. As our Operations Intern, you will partake in the business operations and work on strategic projects that you will execute to improve and innovate any ongoing company process. The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves problem-solving and thrives in high-demanding start-up culture.
About you & what you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
Internship tenure: 3 months
Stipend: 10,000/ month
Benefit: Based on the performance the intern might be given an offer to join full-time after successfully completing the 3 month tenure of the Internship
Why Join Mediaqart?
– Desire for excellence: We are on a fast-paced journey to revolutionize the multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising space and this warrants short hierarchies, quick decision making, and implementation with an execution-oriented approach.
– Learning: You will have the advantage to not only baste in the knowledge of industry experts but also have the opportunity to take ownership of the projects that you take up from conception to completion.
– People & Culture: We are a highly ambitious team whose hunger for achievement is never satiated. This drives the essential personality of our people to be goal-oriented with a bias towards action and a distinctly inclusive culture to feel awesome about.
– Flexible Workplace: Whilst we remain casual in our attire, we choose to engage in our internal interactions & external communications with a certain degree of formality giving you the chance to be part of the best of two worlds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹10,000.00 per month
Assists in designing, implementing and evaluating the marketing activities of assigned products within a given product line including distribution channel...Apply For This Job
JOB description Content creation ability with skills to write fresh content everyday Content management skills for website SEO Performance and...Apply For This Job
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers · Plan and monitor the...Apply For This Job
Who can apply: Only those students or freshers can apply who are available for full time (Work From Home 10...Apply For This Job
About the company: We are a strategic brand consultancy and branding agency that empower brands and let them refine and...Apply For This Job
1. Miniumum one year experience of working on off page SEO optimization. 2. Planning, development, and implementation of strategic SEO...Apply For This Job