Division : VEHE
Education: BE / B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics)
Design of Factory Automation projects for automobile industry
1. Designing of Electrical system for automation projects (i.e control system, poka yoke system, scanning system etc.), integration of the systems, installation.
2. Conceptualization, Costing, Calculations, Electrical Designing, Parts selection & engineering BOM Preparation
3. Well versed with Electrical designing tools such as Auto Cad Electrical / E-Plan
4. Coordination with other sections(Electrical / Execution/ Programming)
5. Standardization and project cost optimization.
1. Working Experience in Design, Installation and Programming of Factory automations and Machine building
2. Understanding of Electrical drawings, PLC, SCADA system , ethernet protocol, Preparation of Manufacturing document for control panels and enclosures.
3. Proficient in softwares such as E-Plan, Auto-cad Electrical, Ms Excel.
4. Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
5. Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach. Quick to learn and adopt new technologies and software.
6. Knowledge of codes and standards and best practices while designing LV control systems
Objectivity ,Excellent interpersonal skills, Communication & presentation skills, Achievement orientation, Team player, Networking skills