About the company:
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster entrepreneurial culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers share IIT or IIM type of excellence in our backgrounds with significant experience in developing and growing the company for many years. The company managers enjoy working with the latest technology and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players.
Starting with the top managers, we are actively involved in the building the business on daily basis. Our managers wear multiple hats from conducting recruitment drives at engineering campuses, training new graduates and working with customers to understand their requirements. We follow lean and agile software development techniques to deliver software solutions in half the time as compared to larger players. We focus on excellence in everything we do and details matter to us. We offer above average compensation in return for above average commitment to quality work and dedication to our customers.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.E/M.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA with minimum 60% aggregate throughout(10th,12th,Graduation,Post Graduation)
Contract Period: 6 Months
Please Note: This is a contractual opportunity. The contract may get extended/ you may be offered full time opportunity on the basis of your performance during the contract period and will also depend upon the company requirement.
Salary: INR 5 LPA
Shift Details: Rotational shifts: 6 days a week (54 hours per week at a minimum)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As a Systems Engineer you will be working on latest products like Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019 R2, O365, Hyper V, SharePoint 2016, SQL Server 2017, Chrome OS etc.
– Deploying, automating, maintaining AWS / Azure based cloud services
– Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
– Develop and maintain custom SharePoint Online pages
– Complete certifications and training on latest technologies
– Perform SharePoint Online administrative functions
– Develop and maintain PowerShell scripts for regular task automation
– Monitor systems, network, and functions
– Support hundreds of production Windows machines in a 24X7 shift model
– Maintain machines and other office equipment
– Manage employee Onboarding/ Offboarding
– Manage Hardware inventory
– Manage Local Area Network
– Identify and document common recovery procedures for service impacting incidents
– Establish and follow a ROB (Rhythm of Business) to ensure that all break/fix issues are resolved in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate group
– Develop, communicate and drive Service Improvement Plans to maintain an environment of continuous improvement with a focus on rapid growth, world-class quality, and cost efficacy
– Drive operational aspects of incident management, ensuring SLAs for time, quality, and customer satisfaction are met for our global infrastructure
– Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism, courtesy, and responsiveness
– Responsible for monitoring, data collection and configuration management, as well as disaster recovery planning, capacity engineering, reliability improvement initiatives and platform automation
Skill Set Required:
– Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
– Ability to work in rotational shifts
– High-level technical troubleshooting ability
– Customer orientation
– Ability to multitask and work 6 days a week (54 hours per week at a minimum)
– Excellent problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
– Basic knowledge about Azure and AWS services
– Knowledge of SQL query
– Knowledge of Data Visualization tool like Power BI
– Knowledge of Power Apps, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Flow
– Online Test
– Technical Interview
Full Job Description Job Profile Welcoming fresh software graduates ( Urgent. FRESHERS Welcome! Dynata provides the tools and training needed...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Industry: Intellectual Property / Patents / IP Background: Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ Masters/ PhD...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Your Impact: At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Who we are: As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Scripting Operating systems VMWare Agile Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job Description469381BR Why Kyndryl We design, build,...Apply For This Job