About The Company:
Established in the year 1999, we Malik Polychem Limited are engaged in manufacturing of Material Handling Conveyor, Brewery Plant, Recover Solvent, and Pneumatic Conveying System. Managed under the proficient guidance of Mr. Manav Dhawan, our organization has acquired a strong foothold in the industry. Owing to his strong business insight and rich industry experience, we have been able to provide the utmost level of contentment to our clients spread across the market.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech Mechanical / Electrical
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
– Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
– Auto-cad: Complete Knowledge or at-least knowledge of 2D Drawings must.
– English: reading, speaking and drafting
– Bond: Must be ready to sign 3 years bond with the company
– Probationary Period: Max. Three Months
– Face to Face Round