About The Company:
Mahatta Art’ is an initiative taken by the ‘Mahatta Group’ which is involved with the business of Photography, since 1918.
In the year 2002, Mahatta evolved into the Digital Photography by venturing into the Online Image Licensing Business, fulfilled the Image needs of Advertising Agencies, Marketing, Media Professionals, Newspapers & Publications etc.
After success and 14 years of experience in the digital image stock industry, Mahatta introduced Mahatta Art- the only web portal of its kind in India in the year 2014.
Mahatta Art is a print on demand business model with more than 5.5 lakh images which includes Photography, Paintings, Posters and Illustrations from world renowned Collections and Artists.
The content ranges from Abstracts to Nature Photography, Legendary to Amateur Artists, Heritage to Modern Indian Art, Modern to Contemporary Art, Humorous Quotes to Serious and Hollywood Vintage Posters etc.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: BE/B.TECH(CS/IT)
Academic % Criteria: 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 4.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– understanding the requirements, bringing ideas & concepts to life
– designing, developing and maintaining the product
– creating HTML mailers time to time
– coordinating with backend developers
Skill Set Required:
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Able to design UI using tools like Illustrator, Photoshop
– Working experience in delivering projects using React JS/React Native, Angular/AngularJS, TypeScript, ECMAScript, NodeJS
– Good knowledge in consuming Web Services (both SOAP and Restful)
– Experience in developing UI for ecommerce and corresponding admin backend
– Maintaining responsive UI and writing high quality code for the product
– Hands-on experience in Git and GitHub workflow
– Virtual Round
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Time management PowerShell UNIX Shell Scripting Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionIf you’re ready to put your...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Google Cloud Platform Communication skills Azure AWS Agile Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOverview: You: We are seeking individuals with...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services Application development Communication skills Data management REST Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Number: 3179682 POSTING DATE: Jun...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Harshal Enterprises is a Pune-based company that works in turnkey...Apply For This Job