Booking loads using Dat/truck stop.
2. Schedule & Dispatching the loads as well as monitoring work flow to ensure
efficient & effective operation.
3. Monitor & Update Shipment status on be company’s internal application correctly
follow & implement different quality standards/definition.
4. Sending Dispatch Instruction to drivers.
5. Planning dispatch routes for the next day with the allocated trucks & drivers.
6. Need to self-update with the geographical mapping of the U.S state.
7. Checking ELD to follow up on next dispatch.
8. Tracking drivers & providing updates to the CS team with ETAs.
9. Handling customer queries via emails / phone.
10.Maintaining proper records of work done by the driver and truck for each specific
11. Handing over the shift report to the supervisor before leaving.
12. Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergency situations.
13. Follow up with drivers for on-time pick-up and delivery.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,712.29 – ₹40,257.67 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 27/06/2022