About The company:
LogiQuad Solutions is an IT consulting and services company with distinct focus on small and mid-scale enterprises (SMEs) that strive to benefit from information technology. Promoted by experienced professionals, LogiQuad provides 360° consultation, development and support on wide array of IT platform to enable current and future needs of an enterprise.They offer solutions in diversified areas like Enterprise Automation, Engineering Automation, Ecommerce Platforms, Content Management Systems, Cloud Computing, Data Migration and Business Intelligence.Their rich expertise enables organizations to reduce the total cost of ownership while creating an IT enabled enterprise eco-system. They help in addressing IT needs of SMEs while keeping the cost advantage intact and improving the productivity and efficiency.
Website address: www.logiquad.com
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Cloud Computing – Salesforce & Force.com
– ETL – Talend and other ETL tools
– Mobile Applications – Android, PhoneGap and iPhone application development
– Application development – Java/J2EE, ROR, LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL)
– Interacting with the client, gathering and analyzing information.
– Support by developing documentation and assistance tools.
– Report progress to supervisor and project managers, including the preparation of weekly status reports
– Self Testing before deployment on Server.
– Tracking and monitoring the performance of the system and provide proactive resolution for problem or outages
– Working on the development of relevant technical standards and interface applications for the system.
– Expertise in Core JAVA.
– Knowledge of programming using SQL.
– Skilled in Software Development Fundamentals, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing.
– Must have a high aptitude for analyzing information, problem-solving, designing software algorithms, tuning software performance and keen attention to detail.
– Written Round
– Face to Face Round
Full Job Description Role Purpose: At Jumio, you will work for one of the market leaders in the global identity...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About Clarion Technologies Clarion Technologies is an IT services company providing customized software solutions to small &...Apply For This Job
Computer System Engineer responsibilities: develop, design, and test computer hardware components for computer and electrical systems. Designing and testing computer...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description IT Software Engineer Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Happay is one of the most innovative payments company in India. Happay simplifies business expense management through its...Apply For This Job
About The Company: Wishbook Info Services Pvt Ltd’s vision is to digitize the apparel/fashion production & sales information, enabling tools...Apply For This Job