About The company:
LogiQuad Solutions is an IT consulting and services company with distinct focus on small and mid-scale enterprises (SMEs) that strive to benefit from information technology. Promoted by experienced professionals, LogiQuad provides 360° consultation, development and support on wide array of IT platform to enable current and future needs of an enterprise.They offer solutions in diversified areas like Enterprise Automation, Engineering Automation, Ecommerce Platforms, Content Management Systems, Cloud Computing, Data Migration and Business Intelligence.Their rich expertise enables organizations to reduce the total cost of ownership while creating an IT enabled enterprise eco-system. They help in addressing IT needs of SMEs while keeping the cost advantage intact and improving the productivity and efficiency.
Website address: www.logiquad.com
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Cloud Computing – Salesforce & Force.com
– ETL – Talend and other ETL tools
– Mobile Applications – Android, PhoneGap and iPhone application development
– Application development – Java/J2EE, ROR, LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL)
– Interacting with the client, gathering and analyzing information.
– Support by developing documentation and assistance tools.
– Report progress to supervisor and project managers, including the preparation of weekly status reports
– Self Testing before deployment on Server.
– Tracking and monitoring the performance of the system and provide proactive resolution for problem or outages
– Working on the development of relevant technical standards and interface applications for the system.
– Expertise in Core JAVA.
– Knowledge of programming using SQL.
– Skilled in Software Development Fundamentals, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing.
– Must have a high aptitude for analyzing information, problem-solving, designing software algorithms, tuning software performance and keen attention to detail.
– Written Round
– Face to Face Round
Full Job Description Job Description Resources of 6-8 Yrs of testing experience Can write complex PL SQL queries Basic UNIX...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description This is a remote position. Design, UI design, Codes according to system standards. Maintains accurate...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Remote access software ServiceNow Communication skills Technical support VPN Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhy CompuCom? (Overview): Join...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Hadoop Kafka Communication skills NoSQL Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOur mission is to break down the barriers...Apply For This Job