About The Company:
LogiQuad Solutions, founded in 2010 by IT veterans, with a mission to grow in the areas of cloud computing, mobile applications and enterprise application integration. We aim to deliver quality services and solutions in the above areas to our esteemed clients. With a zero domestic footprint, our major focus is to provide IT advantage through the rich qualified professionals to our onshore clients. We invite young professionals like you to be a part of growth and success story of LogiQuad.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Pass out: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns(Google AdWords), working closely with internal product team and outside agencies to successfully meet our business objectives.
– Lead generation and assignment- Assigning leads and making sure that all consultants are having adequate leads.
– Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
– Identify and implement website best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness, maximize conversion rates and grow the digital channel.
– Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase the rank of natural search result listings.
– Execute content marketing strategies for blogs, social media channels, video networks, newsletters, emails, and other engagement.
Skill Set Required:
– Ability to work in a team, researching and analytics skills
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
– Hands-on experience in Digital Marketing is definitely a plus point
– Proficient in English language
– Face to face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
Qualifications Communication skills Agile Business development Full Job DescriptionOur Purpose: Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We’re looking for a Software Engineer – .Net (Mumbai/Pune, India) In this role, you will… Develop, maintain...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Date Posted: Dec 24, 2021 Job Detail Remote/WFH: No Location: Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh, India Company: Ninja Chrome...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Requirements analysis Communication skills Software development Full Job DescriptionMain Purpose: We require an accomplished business analyst with in-depth experience...Apply For This Job
Company Description Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of...Apply For This Job