Inventory data entry Clerk ( remote)
We are a fast-growing online branded footwear retailer and have been trading since 1992. We sell on multiple marketplaces and are one of the UK’s largest marketplace sellers. We have seen consistent growth in our online business over the last few years and are searching for ambitious and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build and work with a great team.
About the role
As a data entry clerk, you will be responsible to deal with the inflow of stock arriving on daily bases and complete all necessary information in our in-house inventory systems. Dealing with all transport companies all over the world, Suppliers in UK and abroad, returns, restock, remote warehousing, photos and quality control and al oter relevant checks and enter all information in the database for the listing department to proceed with their tasks. Supplying report to the buying department on regular bases with necessary information regarding the quality and fitting controls and all other relevant matters
This job is fully remote ( work from home) Monday to Friday role, however, on some occasions you may be required to work on a Saturday. We provide growth opportunities to candidates who are quick learners, have a strong sense of responsibility, take ownership of the duties assigned, contribute ideas, and get the job done.
The role is ideal for individuals who wish to grow, develop, learn and maximize their potential at a global e-commerce company.
You are a highly motivated, driven leader who thrives in a dynamic work environment. You can take us to the next level with your innovative thinking, problem-solving, and passion for success. You are an e-commerce enthusiast, hardworking, open to learning with excellent communication skills. You take ownership and be accountable for your responsibilities.
· Liaise with the Transport and courier companies in UK and abroad at all times, and assist other colleagues with delivery and return issues.
· Dealing with suppliers and arranging smooth transactions with them regarding all deliveries and returns.
· Working with the team to deal with the flow of data entry input of the stock movements in the inventory systems.
· Preparing reports and advising management on strategies to reduce cost and improve procedures.
· Maintaining an accurate inventory database that includes detailed information on available stock.
· Work closely with sales, purchasing, and other relevant departments to organize the efficient flow of the inventory.
· Ensuring that inventory and warehouse staff follow relevant health and safety regulations.
· At least two years’ work experience in Data entry managing Inventory Operations with a team of at least five work colleagues.
· Advanced MS Excel
· A positive attitude, full of ideas and working well under pressure, working independently to draw conclusions and take action.
· Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous in your approach with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 app suite.
· Able and willing to go to extreme measures in order to achieve the best outcome for their projects
· Thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills to ensure efficient inventory operations
· The ability to multitask, as they often work on several tasks simultaneously
· Strong analytical skills to accurately forecast inventory needs
We use task management app to manage all the tasks and to measure the performance of all the workers. All the tasks that are assigned to you will have estimated time and due dates that should be strictly followed. After completing each task, you will be required to report the time spent and any additional notes against each task within the app.
Pay and benefits:
We are offering a salary range of 50,000 Rs to 70,000 Rs per month
We also offer a monthly performance bonus
How to apply
Please fill in this form and answer all the questions to apply for the role. If you do not fill in this form, you will not be considered for the job. After filling out this form, make sure you upload a copy of your updated CV and a cover letter telling us why you are exceptional.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹50,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote