About the Company:-
Leap is an early stage for-profit social startup that aims to accelerate world’s transition to sustainable consumption. We work at the intersection of technology, environmental psychology and data science to promote consumption of low resource products and food. We are building a web mobile marketplace that will provide consumers clear information about the social-environmental impact of products and help them choose the better alternative.In the last six months, we have executed multiple pilots within the Auroville community to understand needs of our users. Now, we are ready to build the beta version of the marketplace.We are IIT-Delhi alumni with prior experience in product development, machine learning and design research. We have worked at the intersection of technology, sustainability and social impact in India and Europe. We are incubated by Social Alpha (a Tata Trusts initiative) and supported by our wonderful partners in Auroville.
Job location: Bangalore/Pondicherry/Remote
Desired Experience: 1 Year
Batch Passout: 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018
Salary:INR 7 LPA to INR 10 LPA Stock options
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
– We are looking for a full stack developer to take ownership of the backend work and support the frontend team as per the need.
– The person will work closely with our front end developer, app developer and UX designer to create high quality experience on web mobile platforms.
– He/She will take responsibility of the entire development cycle – creating architecture, translating design into code, testing, deployment, optimising the code for the performance and integrating user feedback
Skill Set Required:
– Solid understanding of principles of web-development, databases and RESTful APIs
– Previous experience in developing a web product from scratch
– Familiarity with React is a big plus
– Willingness to take on a leadership role and mentor the product development team
– Proactive approach to learning, good communication and openness to feedback
– Flexible to take on varied roles in the startup as per the needs
– Believer in the ability of a small group of individuals to tackle the biggest challenges
– Technical Interview
– Cultural fit interview
Qualifications Visio Jira Communication skills Microsoft Office Confluence Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Application development Communication skills ERP systems AWS Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionSenior Principle Consultant for...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Regulatory reporting Application development Agile Project management Banking Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionYour field of responsibility The role is...Apply For This Job
“Job Description : • Overall, 3+ years IT experience with minimum of 1+ years into design and lead developer/tech role....Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management UNIX Scripting Shell Scripting Blueprint reading Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction At IBM, work is more than...Apply For This Job