About the Company:-
Leap is an early stage for-profit social startup that aims to accelerate world’s transition to sustainable consumption. We work at the intersection of technology, environmental psychology and data science to promote consumption of low resource products and food. We are building a web mobile marketplace that will provide consumers clear information about the social-environmental impact of products and help them choose the better alternative.In the last six months, we have executed multiple pilots within the Auroville community to understand needs of our users. Now, we are ready to build the beta version of the marketplace.We are IIT-Delhi alumni with prior experience in product development, machine learning and design research. We have worked at the intersection of technology, sustainability and social impact in India and Europe. We are incubated by Social Alpha (a Tata Trusts initiative) and supported by our wonderful partners in Auroville.
Job location: Bangalore/Pondicherry/Remote
Desired Experience: Minimum 6 Months
Batch Passout: 2016/2017/2018
Salary:INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA Stock options
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
– We are looking for a React Native developer to take the lead in building our cross-platform app.
– The person will work closely with our backend developers and UX designer to create high quality user experience on the app.
– They will lead to the entire app-development cycle – translating designs to code, putting it into production, optimising the code for the performance & usability and integrating user feedback.
Skill Set Required:
– Strong grasp on JS and React Native’s core principles
– Previous experience in developing an app from scratch
– Willingness to grow into a leadership role and build the mobile development team
– Proactive approach to learning, good communication and openness to feedback
– Flexible to take on varied roles in the startup as per the needs
– Believer in the ability of a small group of individuals to tackle the biggest challenges
– Technical Interview
– Cultural fit interview
Qualifications Embedded software Communication skills Digital design Verilog Manufacturing Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Qualification: BE(ECE) with 1- 3...Apply For This Job
Qualifications HRIS Payroll PeopleSoft Debugging Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities Responsible for requirements gathering and fit gap analysis and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhy are we building Urban Company?Urban Company provides ‘at home services’ via trained...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Technical Specialist Practitioner Location: Chennai About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services Linux Creo Software deployment JSP Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionEducation and/or Work Experience Requirements: Good knowledge of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Linux HTTPS UNIX APIs Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description For over 10 years, Zscaler...Apply For This Job