About the Company:-
Leap is an early stage for-profit social startup that aims to accelerate world’s transition to sustainable consumption. We work at the intersection of technology, environmental psychology and data science to promote consumption of low resource products and food. We are building a web mobile marketplace that will provide consumers clear information about the social-environmental impact of products and help them choose the better alternative.In the last six months, we have executed multiple pilots within the Auroville community to understand needs of our users. Now, we are ready to build the beta version of the marketplace.We are IIT-Delhi alumni with prior experience in product development, machine learning and design research. We have worked at the intersection of technology, sustainability and social impact in India and Europe. We are incubated by Social Alpha (a Tata Trusts initiative) and supported by our wonderful partners in Auroville.
Job location: Bangalore/Pondicherry/Remote
Desired Experience: Minimum 6 Months
Batch Passout: 2016/2017/2018
Salary:INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA Stock options
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
– We are looking for a React Native developer to take the lead in building our cross-platform app.
– The person will work closely with our backend developers and UX designer to create high quality user experience on the app.
– They will lead to the entire app-development cycle – translating designs to code, putting it into production, optimising the code for the performance & usability and integrating user feedback.
Skill Set Required:
– Strong grasp on JS and React Native’s core principles
– Previous experience in developing an app from scratch
– Willingness to grow into a leadership role and build the mobile development team
– Proactive approach to learning, good communication and openness to feedback
– Flexible to take on varied roles in the startup as per the needs
– Believer in the ability of a small group of individuals to tackle the biggest challenges
– Technical Interview
– Cultural fit interview
Full Job Description The Security and Identity Solutions (SIS) division under TPE Amadeus has a key development and maintenance for...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Role: Software Developer (C++, Windows) Experience: 1 to 12 Years Location: Pune, Mumbai (Work from Home) Job...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Java API Developer Location: Pune About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Jenkins Chef Mesos Docker Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Purpose: The role bearer has the responsibility to coordinate,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps React Embedded software CI/CD UI Full Job DescriptionKONE Technology and Innovation (KTI) is where the magic happens at...Apply For This Job