Job Description :
1. Accounting knowledge up to finalizationOffice-related.
2. Handling Head Office related accounts work.
3. Regularising accounting practices of branches including Head Office such as inter-branch balances, stock transfer and receivable, payables etc.
4. Co-ordinating with branches for accounting related issues.
5. Checking and cross verification of data entered in Accounting Package at the regular interval and getting it corrected from branch accountants.
6. Verification of stocks in accounting package with reports, ledger scrutiny, analysing accounting reports, verification of reports generated by accounting package at consolidated level.
7. Checking of applicability of Accounting Standards and their implementation wherever required (at branch level & HO level)
8. Compilation and consolidation of final accounts in the required format by Statue such as preparation of consolidated trial balance, profit & loss account, balance sheet and related schedules.
9. Preparation of Notes to the accounts, director’s reports, sub notes to the various schedules etc.
10. Ensuring company law compliance such as filing of ROC returns, updating ROC records, Maintaining Minutes of Meetings, updating board resolutions etc.
11. Assisting in Statutory Audit and Tax Audit. Co-ordination with Auditors for their queries and resolution.
12. Preparation of Income tax returns, tax audit schedules, etc.
13. Co-ordination with branches for audit related queries and resolution.
14. Updating all the branches for tax related matters such as GST, TDS etc.
15. Preparation of MIS at regular intervals.
16. Any other assistance as and when required.
M.Com / CA Inter would be preferable.
Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
Good Communication Skills
Ø Working experience of 4 to 5 years in the field of accounts, taxation, audit etc.
Should independently work.
Ø Accounting knowledge up to finalisation, consolidation of accounts, filing of tax returns.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Speak with the employer