* Develop strategies, determine material and labor costs, monitor crew performance, ensure health and safety regulations are obeyed, and that communications channels are open.
* Planning and project management skills.
* Strong multitasking abilities.
* A valid driver’s license.
* Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
* A sound understanding of safety protocols.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹480,000.00 per year
Qualification Required: – Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ BE in Electrical Engineering Experience: – 0 to 1 years Job Responsibilities: Understand...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Feb 18, 2022 Job Number 22023257 Job Category Engineering & Facilities Location Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark,...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and...Apply For This Job
Join us under Software Engineer group- we are hiring across levels ranging experience from 3yrs-12yrs ( Engineer to Lead roles)across...Apply For This Job
Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer. Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using...Apply For This Job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26’s...Apply For This Job