Ø Corporate :
· Handling of all Service of S2W sourced corporates and customers
· SO needs to share the account opening details with the corporates post the accounts are certified
· These details need to be sent by 25 th of the month ( or as requested by corporate) for salary uploads to be done by the corporates
· Details need to be sent only to the authorized person of the corporate
· SO needs to remain in touch with the corporate KDMs/ Key people to help them in service issues/ coordinate salary upload
· Salary upload is the most critical activity. Corporates need to be informed in advance on the salary upload cut-offs and process incase they are doing the salary upload at branch/CPC
· Incase salary upload is happening by WebPay/ NET IT, SO needs to be in touch with the corporate incase any need arises as these are automated processes.
· Incase there is any issue in uploads from these applications remedy needs to be raised and taken up with BSG team.
Ø Individual Customer :
· Handling customers queries regarding operation of account.
· Salary helpdesk id will be shared with the customers, which the SO needs to check and reply from.
· Processing customers request for account maintenance (modification of mobile/ email id/ mailing address), setting up SI, Nominee updation.
· Following up with different departments for customer issues –
o DB ops – Debit card/ IMPS issue
o CMS customer service – NEFT/ RTGS issue
o Respective RPC for account maintenance issues
o BankDp Helpdesk – for Demat related issues
o TD ops for TD related issue.
o For any issue in net banking/ mobile banking/ SMS- email alerts – we have a system named remedy where the issue needs to be raised. Link for the same is
· For each request/ query raised by the customer Service Request (SR) needs to be raised in Siebel, which is our customer management system.
· This SR needs to be shared with the customer – so that he can track the status of his request. Alert is sent to customer on his email id once the request is resolved and closed.
· SO’s will also get queries (SR’s) from Siebel – which they need to resolve and close within the defined SR TAT . These SR’s will be raised by different departments like branches, CCC.
· As per present SOP, 95% SR’s need to be closed within TAT.
· We have a central grievance redressal desk/ Nodal officer form where we get customers complains and issues. We need to respond to these cases with 4 hrs with an interim response. And resolve the issue on priority.
· Apart from this SO needs to visit the corporates (minimum 4 per month as per current SOP) and conduct “Parichay” session. “Parichay” is Kotak’s platform to take feedback from customers on the service provided by us.