JOB ROLE :
· Handling personalized service requests of customers.
· Generation of timely business MIS.
· Ensuring strict adherence to compliance, audit and regulatory requirements for customer segment.
· Coordination with CPC/RPC/Investment desks for account opening of customers.
· Managing complaints of customers and ensuring their resolution within TAT.
· Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers
· Excellent communication skills with customer service orientation
· Courteous and polite.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft excels.
Understanding of banking norms and processes.
Job Description Job Title – Branch Credit Manager Place of work – Mumbai Business Unit – Retail Banking Function –...Apply For This Job
About Uber: At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help...Apply For This Job
Job Description Receivables Management Manage and deliver portfolio indicators including 30 plus delinquency, NPA management, recoveries. Bucket wise resolutions and...Apply For This Job
The Compliance AML KYC Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory...Apply For This Job
Relationship Manager Private Banking Job ID: R0119083 Listed: 2021-06-04 Regular/Temporary: Regular Location: Ahmedabad Our values define the working environment we...Apply For This Job
India Finance Group Functions Job Reference # 233542BR City Hyderabad Job Type Full Time Your role Exciting opportunity available in...Apply For This Job