About The Company:
Knorex is a technology company that provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to leading trading desks, agencies, and brands. With its DSP, Knorex XPO enables businesses to deliver tailored marketing messages to specific audience at the right moment across devices and advertising channels, producing measurable performance while delivering personalized marketing experience in real-time.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B Tech/MCA
Target Batch: 2020
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Plan, organize and develop new ideas/features for our dynamic ads platform.
– Work with other members to develop and integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform.
– Document and maintain software functionalities.
– Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and incorporation.
– Communicate with our business and product heads to understand clients requirements.
– Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
– Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
Skill Set Required:
– Being a MEAN Stack developer you should have relevant experience into Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS.
– At least 0-5 years of working experience.
– Understanding of the front-end and back-end processes;
– Ability to work with HTML / CSS.
– Ability to work with databases.
– Understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines;
– Profiling and optimizing applications.
– Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related;
– Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
– Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
– Work productively even under pressure;
– Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
– Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
– Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
– Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
– Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
– Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
– Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
– W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing
– Technical Test (Coding/MCQs)
– Technical Interview
– Managerial/ HR Round
Full Job Description Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Identity & access management System design TCP/IP Spark IP networking Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat’s the role?:...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Finance IT Business Analyst, ekaterra Work Location: India Job Type: Fulltime Travel required: Limited travel....Apply For This Job
Qualifications Affiliate marketing Salesforce Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Continuous integration Full Job DescriptionCompany Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Position: Test Program Manager Keywords: Testing, Development, Program Management, Test Strategies, Estimation, Reference: AlgoHire#078 Location: Bangalore but...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of...Apply For This Job