About The Company:
Knorex is a technology company that provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to leading trading desks, agencies, and brands. With its DSP, Knorex XPO enables businesses to deliver tailored marketing messages to specific audience at the right moment across devices and advertising channels, producing measurable performance while delivering personalized marketing experience in real-time.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B Tech/MCA
Target Batch: 2020
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Plan, organize and develop user-facing features for the components in our dynamic ads platform.
– Write and optimize client-side code of the web applications, create fast application with good UI/UX
– Work with other members to develop and integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform.
– Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and incorporation.
– Communicate with our business and product heads to understand clients’ requirements.
– Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
– Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
Skill Set Required:
– Experience into ReactJS is a must
– At least 0-5 years of working experience in Web Development
– Experience with Bootstrap, responsive design
– Solid understanding of cross browsers/cross platforms compatibility issues
– Ability to do full-stack is a plus
– Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related;
– Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
– Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
– Work productively even under pressure;
– Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
– Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
– Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
– Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
– Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
– Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
– Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
– W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing
– Technical Test (Coding/MCQs)
– Technical Interview
– Managerial/ HR Round
Full Job Description DUTIES: · The creation of social media-relevant factual videos and animated GIFs · A keen sense of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back. At American Express, we know that with the right...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title Software Engineer II – C# WPF Job Description Philips is a global leader in health...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux UNIX APIs REST Tomcat Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description: At Micro Focus, everything we do...Apply For This Job
About the Company:-Photom Technologies is a startup, providing autonomous solutions for Operation & Maintenance (O & M) of renewable energy...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100%...Apply For This Job