About The Company:
Katerra Inc is a silicon valley startup, bringing fresh minds and tools to the world of architecture, and construction. With a team from world’s biggest industries and most ground breaking companies Katerra is transformingthewaybuildingsandspacescometolife.Katerradoesitall,Fasterandmoreefficient than ever before. As a full service partner for developers, architects and general contractors Katerra can provide everything you need to deliver the highest quality building projects.
Katerra Technologies Pvt Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Katerra Inc, aiming to be the Technology hub for everything Katerra does, from building design to logistics to collaboration tools. The team based out of Bangalore works on cutting edge technologies leveraging big data, analytics, collaboration tools, and BIM, providing various technology platforms for Katerra to excel in everything.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Exciting career opportunity that provides a software development role in the Software Development Engineering team, in Bangalore center that is involved in the design and implementation of next generation products for Construction industry.
As a UI Developer, Front End technologies, you will be working on product development and be on the forefront of advancing Construction Management processes through different technologies, enabling companies to adapt Lean Construction technologies. In this role, you will work through all facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and documentation.
– Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot source code of product features
– Create server side implementations for the Katerra products, primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space
– Create high level softwaredesign (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
– Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules
– Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
– Work with Product Design team and deliver solutions that are innovative, functional and meet business requirements.
– Collaborate with Platform product support team and developers worldwide
– Work closely with Quality Engineers in unit level testing and problem resolution
– Provide input toTechnical Publications and review documentation of key features
Skill Set Required:
– 0-1 yearsofrelevantexperienceindevelopingwebproducts.StrongAngular4,MaterialDesign and experience in such front end frameworks with focus on high quality web products that work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms
– Work closely withServer Side development team to provide fully functional software
– Experience in developing highly scalable cloud applications
– Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols, (REST, SOAP APIs) and proven track record in developing communication between desktop applications and web services. Experience in using open source advanced visualization tools such as D3/C3
– Understanding and application of MVC, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, complex Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Good analytical and design skills at product level
– Ability to multi-task between complex projects
– Familiarity with software development process, including specification, quality assurance and documentation
– Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
– Knowledge of authorization frameworks likeOAuth, OAuth2.0, JWT, etc
– Technical Round
– HR Interview
Full Job Description Job ID: 129741 Required Travel :Minimal Managerial – No Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site) Who are we?...Apply For This Job
Title: Trimble Technical Support Specialist Location: India, Dehradun or Pune, Delhi Division: Trimble Advanced Positioning About Trimble Advanced Positioning Trimble...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Git Azure Docker AWS Kubernetes Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Go Language is rapidly spreading open source language....Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux DevOps Git Jenkins Software deployment Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOverview: Job Summary: Manages the build and maintains CI/CD...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills JBoss UNIX Shell Scripting XML Full Job DescriptionAxiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Business Overview: Agency Security Lending (ASL) is a business function under Security Services within CIB. The business...Apply For This Job