As an Academic Coordinator, you will be handling overall daily administrative responsibility, for a smooth and effective operational environment that ensures a high-quality student educational experience.
Schedule and lead all the meetings that pertain to academic operational matters.
– Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with academic and administrative policies and procedures within an operating unit.
– Develop and maintain records as required for preparation, presentation, and communication of pertinent information to necessary departments for System-wise operations, audits, etc. Participate as a member of committees as assigned by the Management.
– Develop academic material, coordinate content for education, and ensure that current technology info specialized fields are incorporated into the learning process.
– Edits all elements for style, substance, and organization. Reorganizes text to create consistency, Recommends substantive editorial changes as needed.
– Reviews, proofs, and fact-checks all copy, and may perform layout work of a detailed and complex nature.
-May serve as liaison to contributors/faculty/authors and others directly involved in the published work: solicits chapters, edits submissions, conveys editorial comments, resolves issues, and ensures deadlines are met.
– Assist in updating lesson content and instruction methodology.
– Assist in the development of training modules and programs.
– Coordinate with teachers and center coordinators to develop lesson plans and materials.
– Manage orientation, and training Programs, Develop and manage comprehensive academic support programs.
– Any other duties as assigned by the Management
Skills and Experience:
– Hands-on related experience with proven negotiation and project leadership skills required for project management skills. Strong working knowledge of the Academics profile.
– Managing people, Analytical thinking, good organizing skill.
– Excellent Communication, Listening Skills (English & Hindi), time management skills & Presentations Skill
– Willingness to learn and being proactive in planning, documenting
– Strong Computer Proficiency, MS Office Experience, Including Excel, Word, And PowerPoint.
– Preferred Education B.Sc.( M.Sc. would be added advantage to Roles and Responsibilities)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer