About the Company:
Intellipaat is an E-learning and professional certification company for software developers, IT administrators, and other professionals, established in 2011, headquartered in Bangalore, India. The training is offered in three major modes: Online instructor Led Trainings, Self-paced e-learning trainings, and Corporate Trainings. The company offers more than 150 courses on skills like Big Data, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Mobile Development, Databases, and Cloud Computing. Intellipaat conducts corporate training programs for clients including Ericsson, Genpact, Wipro, Cognizant and TCS, and has trained more than 700,000 professionals.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Traget Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE/EEE),MCA
Salary:– INR 3.80 LPA ( 25,000 Per month and 80,000 Annual Bonus)
2019 Pursuing batch: First 4 months 15,000. After success completion of 4 months they will be getting ( 25,000 Per month and 80,000 Annual Bonus)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
– Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/youtube platform on upcoming technologies
– Excellent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
– High level of energy and proactive nature
– A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
– Preferable Knowledge Of Linux & Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
– Preferable Knowledge Of Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop etc)
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
– Group Discussion
– Aptitude Test
– Content Writing
– HR Round