Job Profile: UI designers
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3.5 – 6 LPA (Fixed + Variable)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Joining: Immediate (Max 15 days’ Notice Period)
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
• Telephonic Round.
• Written test – Case Study.
• F2F round.
Role overview: We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Building work flow for applications and creating smooth user experience.
• Design screens on sketch (sketchapp) based on inputs of Product Manager and other stakeholders.
• Plan future implementations by working closely with the product team.
• Implement and enhance the visual style guide, including designing components and visual elements. 5. Deliver an amazing user experience by working with front-end developers.
• Answer front-end developer’s questions and give feedback when application deviates from spec.
• Participate actively in UX discussions and User Studies when required.
• Create visuals for marketing presentations when required.
• Create prototypes in InVision for marketing or UX discussions when required.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Skill Set Required:
• Degree in creative design / industrial design / or user experience.
• 1-3 years of UI experience on the Web and Mobile Applications.
• Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
• Have basic drawing/illustration skills.
• Hands-on experience creating Screens and High Fidelity Wireframes (from wireframes/sketches).
• Experience using Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin.
• Experience with design systems a plus.
• Proven UI experience.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Be open to iterating on different versions of a screen.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MCA
Full Job Description Are you our “TYPE”? Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Vidyalai is an Ed-Tech startup which provides personalised learning solutions and educational products to students across the globe....Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking for an ardent React.JS Developer having 4+ years of experience to join our team...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Location: New Delhi, India Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Company Description ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Jira Azure iOS E-Commerce Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description As one of the world’s...Apply For This Job