About the company:
Insight Alpha is a fast-growing India/SE Asia focused organization with a consummate network of Asia’s leading subject matter experts who educate and provide their perspective to decision makers across various industries through a wide range of consulting methods.IA serves 3000 client contacts at large global investment firms,top management consulting firms and corporations.We attract employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds.We have built a strong network of senior industry experts and key decision makers globally across a span of 70 countries.
Insight Alpha is a primary research firm focused on finding relevant experts dedicated to providing institutional investors with access to leading industry professionals in India and South East Asia .Based on client needs,Insight Alpha manages interaction between industry experts and clients.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA to INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The role with IA is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving the industry throughout the world. Providing knowledge on large-scale issues down to the most niche and esoteric, our experts range from domestic and international policy specialists to economic advisors, business leaders to academics. Through our systems, clients connect to a network of top-tier professionals, whose insights can help move clients’ best ideas towards their best outcomes.
– As a Research Associate/ Analyst, you will draw from a broad pool of experts including premier thought-leaders from around the world and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients’ research projects.You will be expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals.
– As a Research Associate/Analyst, you will focus on identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients
– You will elucidate the mission and business model of Insight Alpha to industry professionals and recruit them for Association of Industry Leaders (AIL)
– Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
– Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations,referrals and other relationships
– Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers /Analysts/ Project leaders to gauge clients’needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries
Required Skills Set:
– Excellent communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone,e-mail,in-person,etc.)
– Good command over English language
– Successful track record of working in a team environment
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively,while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
– Curious by nature; proactive and self-motivated
– Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team
– Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
– Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
– Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
– Express a strong desire to work in a team
– Respond effectively to management direction and clients’needs
– Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
-Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.M.
Full Job Description OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps Investment banking Scripting Agile Tax experience Full Job DescriptionResponsibilities As an application Support Analyst, you will support the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Posting Date Nov 11, 2021 Job Number 21132232 Job Category Information Technology Location Hyderabad Marriott Hotel &...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Kafka Software deployment Azure Redis Full Job DescriptionMinimum 7 + years of IT experience with at least...Apply For This Job
About the Company:At Zero1, we always strive for excellence in whatever we do, and our team is what drives the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Summary Responsible for programing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes...Apply For This Job