Ranked as one of the INC 5000 fastest growing companies for the last five years, Infojini has 10 years of experience in providing IT services to clients. We have extensive experience with Fortune 500 and government clients such as State of Maryland, State of Texas, State of Washington, State of California and many more.
Our vision is to achieve global IT services leadership in providing value-added high-quality IT solutions to our clients in selected horizontal and vertical segments by combining technology skills, domain expertise, process focus and a commitment to long-term client relationships
Profile Offered: Trainee US IT Recruiter
Salary offered: INR 2,57,400/- (Fixed Salary + Incentives + Free meal + Medical Insurance)
Employment Agreement: Minimum 1 Yrs
Shift Timing: Night Shift : 6:30 pm to 4:00 am (matching US time)(Saturday & Sunday – Off)
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Job Location: Thane (West), Mumbai.
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
• Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US (W2 & Corp to Corp)
• Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
• Responsible for handling different types of IT requirements such as: Java, .Net, Oracle, SAP, Embedded, Linux, UNIX, HTML, DHTML, and XML etc.
• Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
• Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
• To understand IT requirements and deliver qualified candidates as needed for both contractual as well as Full time hiring needs of GS Global Services Inc.
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
• Posting Job positions on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
• Negotiation, paper work validation and delivering candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Excellent communication skills is a must.
• Basic IT knowledge.
• Ready to learn how to handle IT requirements from US based clients.
• Ready to learn how to use Job Portals like Monster, Dice, Techfetch & LinkedIn.
Interview Location: Thane (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
About the Company:At Zero1, we always strive for excellence in whatever we do, and our team is what drives the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Summary Experience: 3 – 8 Years Location: Hyderabad Designation: Recuiter Degree: BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Database design React Test-driven development .NET Node.js Full Job DescriptionOur people work differently depending on their jobs and needs....Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description: At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business:...Apply For This Job