Ranked as one of the INC 5000 fastest growing companies for the last five years, Infojini has 10 years of experience in providing IT services to clients. We have extensive experience with Fortune 500 and government clients such as State of Maryland, State of Texas, State of Washington, State of California and many more.
Our vision is to achieve global IT services leadership in providing value-added high-quality IT solutions to our clients in selected horizontal and vertical segments by combining technology skills, domain expertise, process focus and a commitment to long-term client relationships
Profile Offered: Trainee US IT Recruiter
Salary offered: INR 2,57,400/- (Fixed Salary + Incentives + Free meal + Medical Insurance)
Employment Agreement: Minimum 1 Yrs
Shift Timing: Night Shift : 6:30 pm to 4:00 am (matching US time)(Saturday & Sunday – Off)
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Job Location: Thane (West), Mumbai.
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
• Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US (W2 & Corp to Corp)
• Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
• Responsible for handling different types of IT requirements such as: Java, .Net, Oracle, SAP, Embedded, Linux, UNIX, HTML, DHTML, and XML etc.
• Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
• Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
• To understand IT requirements and deliver qualified candidates as needed for both contractual as well as Full time hiring needs of GS Global Services Inc.
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
• Posting Job positions on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
• Negotiation, paper work validation and delivering candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Excellent communication skills is a must.
• Basic IT knowledge.
• Ready to learn how to handle IT requirements from US based clients.
• Ready to learn how to use Job Portals like Monster, Dice, Techfetch & LinkedIn.
Interview Location: Thane (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Full Job Description Linux, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, Scripting (Shell or Python), Configuration Management Tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef), Monitoring Tools (Prometheus/Grafana/Splunk/ELK) Description...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT...Apply For This Job
I n your new role you will: S oftware engineer for IT services and consultancy in CI/CD tools to provide...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Salesforce Sales PaaS Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionTo get the best candidate experience, please consider...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bamboo Salesforce System design Microsoft Excel Git Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob requisition ID :: 3555 Date: Jul 16,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Linux UNIX Node.js Puppet Full Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very...Apply For This Job