About the company:
ILANTUS is a global leader in Identity and Access Management. With 19 years’ experience ILANTUS has built products that are breakthrough and unique. ILANTUS is looking to achieve 100% plus YoY growth.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Batch Passout: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: ASAP
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Position Details: –
The selected candidate will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads in US. ILANTUS pays higher than the industry average and right candidates can expect compensation in the top 5% of the industry.
We are looking for entrepreneurial attitude, sound communication skills. Most importantly we are looking for people with the passion to see beyond general day to day work, ability to maintain a good working culture, and passion for sales. We promise excellent growth opportunities for the right candidates.
Key Responsibilities: –
– Identify and Generate leads through networking and other sales tools.
– Develop new leads through cold calling, email marketing, and LinkedIn prospecting.
– Effectively utilize Sales tools for pipeline development, tracking lead nurturing progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts.
– Ability to identify decision makers and influencers in all accounts.
– Schedule, facilitate, and introduce demos and meetings for field sales team as appropriate.
– Understand the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams.
– Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
– Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
– 0-2 years of experience in Enterprise Software industry.
– Preferably in the security domain (not mandatory).
– B2B product company experience is a must to apply
– Demonstrated track record of success in achieving and exceeding assigned revenue goals.
– Proven excellence in all methods of communication.
– Ability to understand the prospect/customer environment from business perspective and position ILANTUS products.
– Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
– Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments.
– Telephonic round
– Written test followed by HR round
Full Job Description Job Description Research, recommend, specify and document technology for platforms in support of organization’s strategic vision. Responsible...Apply For This Job
Qualifications PHP C OOP Hadoop C++ Full Job DescriptionXandr powers the real-time sale and purchase of digital advertising. We simplify...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Maven Git Jenkins PaaS Chef Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionFICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Linux UNIX Operating systems Performance tuning Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job Description455201BR Why Kyndryl We design,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Maven Git CI/CD Business requirements Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description About Taylor & Francis Taylor &...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description PHP / Laravel developer job profile PHP / Laravel developer is an IT professional specialized in developing...Apply For This Job