About The Company:
IFI Techsolutions Pvt. Ltd. is a global Microsoft Cloud Service Provider founded by Ex-Microsoft Executives. Started in the year 2013 with a vision to offer Microsoft Azure & Office 365 cloud services and consultancy that meets the needs of both SMBs and large businesses. We accelerate enterprise innovation by modernizing traditional applications with cloud-native development and services. We make it easy to build, run and evolve hybrid applications by rapidly migrating traditional workloads to the cloud, enabling modern development practices and integrating new cloud architectures.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-6 months
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BBA/B.Sc./MBA
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 8000 per month
After Training Period: INR 2.04 LPA – INR 2.16 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Engage with customers across industries.
– Data Mining of customers through LinkedIn etc.
– Cold Calling with customers.
– Be the first contact point for the customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship.
– Maintain database of prospect customers.
– Leverage social media, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell and manage customers.
– Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources that will help to bring in more business.
– Maintain and expand database of prospect customers within the given territory.
– Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Technical Solution Professionals.
– Meet and exceed targets for the pipeline.
Skill Set Required:
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
– Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint.
– Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills.
– Strong listening and presentation skills.
– Telephonic Round
– Sales Technical Round
– Technical Round
– HR Round
Qualifications Web services MongoDB DevOps Ruby on Rails React Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description As the world’s...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills APIs Expense management SAP Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionRequisition ID: 290555 Work Area: Solution and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Who are we?At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft Excel Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Accounting Microsoft Powerpoint Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionLine of Service Advisory...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description: Define the framework and push for the best choice when it comes to technology selection...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Profile Summary bp is transforming and at our Digital Hub in Pune we are growing the...Apply For This Job