About The Company:
Quick Ride is India’s largest carpooling network.Founded in 2014, Quick Ride is operational in 8 Cities (Bangalore,Delhi-NCR, Mumbai,Pune,Hyderabad,Chennai,Kolkata and Kerala) serving over 2.6 Million plus users. We are preferred carpooling partner for 8 of the top 10 IT giants in India.
Quick Ride strives to provide a platform to make commuting easy and affordable.We aim to disrupt the transport industry by leveraging the latest technology,trends and innovative solutions.
Considering the overgrowing population,vehicle explosion combined with space crunch and natural resources depletion,the future is heading towards – sharing.Quick ride is built to make the sharing of empty car seats by office commuters thereby decongesting our cities.
Quick Ride is supported by Global reputed Investors.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2020
Salary: INR 2.68 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
– Networking with a range of stakeholders including customers,colleagues,suppliers and partner organizations
– Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships; also maintaining and updating customer databases
– Providing support, information, and guidance to customers
– Identifying product improvements by remaining up-to-date on industry trends,market activities,and competitors
– Keeping the management informed by submitting activity and results reports
– Contributing to team effort and achieving individual goals,thereby achieving the organization’s goal
Skill Set Required:
– Good Communication Skill
– Customer Engagement
Last date to apply: 20’th November 2019
– Face to face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
Qualifications Data warehouse Software deployment Analytics Google Cloud Platform Business requirements Full Job DescriptionWhat we offer Our company culture is...Apply For This Job
Description – Internal Monitor all online services and batch work. If necessary, answer incoming calls, taking necessary details and ensuring...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Fresher Trainee Hirings* Management* HR Executive HR Manager Asst Manager Admin Executive Admin Manager Project Manager, Management...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills DevOps C C++ Analytics Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat we offer Our company culture is...Apply For This Job
Job Description About the company In2IT Technologies is fast being reckoned as the authority in IT Consultancy, Cloud Computing, Managed...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Trusted InfoTech is a boutique SAP Consulting organization started by a technocrat, who has been working on SAP...Apply For This Job