About the Company:
IDES Global is a premier structural engineering company providing Structural & Geo-technical engineering consultancy services to Architects, Builders, and Contractors globally.
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Civil)/ME/M.Tech(Structures/Computers/Computer Aided Structural Design)
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to build and implement a Developing Civil Engineering Software. You will work with other Developers and Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems for developing and maintaining Civil Engineering Software as well as testing Civil Engineering Software.
– Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
– Prepare GUI dummy screens for proposed Software development using Excel VBA. (To Give a overview how the software buttons and flow of information should happen)
– Coordination with Software Developer team to explain the criteria
– Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
– Integrate software components and third-party programs
– Verify and deploy programs and systems
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
– Gather and evaluate user feedback
– Recommend and execute improvements
– Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Skill Set Required:
– Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
– Familiarity with development methodologies
– Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
– Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, C++) and frameworks/systems
– Ability to learn new languages and technologies
– Excellent communication skills
– Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
– Attention to detail
– Sound technical knowledge, thorough knowledge of all related codes and section details is desired. – Thorough Knowledge of Design of Components of Residential / Commercial Structures is Desired.
– Accuracy In Following The Process & Jobs Is Required.
– Experience in Interaction with International Client Will Be Preferred
– Profile Shortlisting
– Pre-screening(Telephonic Interview- Introductory)
– Technical Test (In-office)
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview
About The Company: Amagi was founded in 2008 with a clear purpose of launching new technologies to positively impact the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications AI .NET Core .NET Communication skills APIs Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description ISO, a Verisk business, has been...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SAP Full Job DescriptionRequisition ID: 274298 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status:...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionYou are as unique as your background, experience and point of...Apply For This Job