About the Organization:
Hubbler is an exciting SaaS startup that is revolutionizing the way enterprises manage their business processes. Its powerful, yet easy to use, workflow management & automation platform lets you have Mobile apps that map any of your unique processes. This platform is proven across industries & functions like Sales, HR, Finance, Collaboration, Inventory, Retail, Social, Hospitality, IT, Analytics Dashboards.. To name a few!
Founded by a successful, serial entrepreneur, Hubbler, has a highly motivated and immensely skilled group of people who bring diversity, passion and fun to the work floor. An informal and well-catered work environment in one of the poshest parts of Bangalore, allows the Hubblerians time to follow their interests – while also working on some of the cutting-edge technological requirements.
Job Profile: Software Developer – Android
Job Location: Koramangala, Bengaluru
Salary: INR 5 – 7 LPA
Experience: 1 – 2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech / BE (CS/IT)
– Design and build applications for the android platform.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
– Strong desire to make beautiful UX
– Proficiency in android SDK, Kotlin
– Well versed in core java (collections, threads, etc.)
– Reasonable knowledge of Design Patterns
– Experience with API Integrations (Google maps, FCM, Payments APIs, Social APIs, etc.)
– Experience with Material Designs, Play store app deployment
– Exposure to various profiling techniques (CPU, memory, network, energy) within android studio, using leak-canary, etc.
– Exposure to widely used libraries such as: Picasso, Retrofit, Dagger, RxAndroid, Realm, EventBus, Volley, okHttp, etc.
– Keeping updated with the latest developments such as android jetpack
– Well versed with the following: JSON (gson/jackson/moshi), http(s), Async Tasks, Handlers, Storage, Services, Fragments, Broadcast receivers, Animations etc.
– Wear the hats of an end user, tester (Think like an end-user, tester too).
– Engage and empathize with testing and operations teams.
– Consider & conduct developer testing as an essential part of the development process.
– Keep updated with relevant technical developments and trends (dev blogs, UI/UX, dev meets, books, etc.)
Full Job Description Consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support for backed...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SASS React Less UX Communication skills Full Job DescriptionThe team, CONTUS is looking for an expert in UI UX...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Kafka Azure Redis Agile Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Supply chain Analysis skills Communication skills Project management Full Job DescriptionWe see boundless potential in the way we live....Apply For This Job