Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network, and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We’re growing rapidly with over $200M in annualized sales, 150,000 monthly transactions, and profitable unit economics. We are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley & India. Learn more about us at https://www.headout.com
As travel and in-person experiences recover, Headout is playing a critical role in our return to our way of life. With pent-up demand, generation, and digitization of experiences having been pushed forward by a decade, there is no better time to build than NOW.
At Headout, we want our guests to be able to pick any experience they like without thinking twice about receiving their tickets. We are looking for a leader to help ensure that all our guests can do exactly this. As a Manager for Inventory Ops, you will be in charge of ensuring maximum fulfillment rates across all experiences. You will also work with our data and product teams to build better inventory management systems and processes, automation, and create scalable mechanisms that sustain through Headout’s rapid growth.
– Build a team to improve Headout’s fulfillment rates and maximize the availability across experiences
– Own other KPIs of the team such as reducing the percentage of failed automation for our reservations
– Manage successful connections of our experiences with our channel managers
– Collaborate with stakeholders such as data, tech, business, and product to solve a variety of problem statements
– Manage team performance and development
– Build a robust system to improve the accuracy of troubleshooting
– Assisting our business teams with creative and scalable fulfillment solutions
We Are Looking For:
– 4-6 years of experience as a Lead in an operations
– Proficiency in Google Sheets.
– Strong team management skills
– Experience working with SaaS tools.
– Experience working with large sets of data
– Ability to set up reporting for the team’s goals and KPIs
– Strong creative thinking and problem solving
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
– Demonstrated ability to strategize for the long term
Good to have:
– Proficiency in Python, SQL, and Google App Script.
– Hands-on experience with different forms of automation processes (E.g. API Integrations) on any process module.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 – ₹2,000,000.00 per year
– Accounts Receivables – Accounts payable – Vendor payments – Balance payments – RTGS, Online payments, – Broker payments –...Apply For This Job
About the company: GRILLICIOUS is a state of mind, a culture, and a way of being. Our mission is to...Apply For This Job
Manage office, take orders to the customer forward to Dispatch team, make invoice, eway Bill, dispatch planning, coordinate with clients...Apply For This Job
Qualifications: Graduation/PG/Masters Candidate should be from Shipping & Logistics Supply Chain background with Industy experience. Job Profile: Conduct Intercative Classes...Apply For This Job
*EXPORT/ IMPORT RELATED DOCUMENTATION We are looking for export import documentation executive with minimum 3 yrs of experience preferably from...Apply For This Job
Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is a must. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to : Sound knowledge & hands on...Apply For This Job