About The company:
Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, Happay helps organisations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500 businesses across 40 industry verticals.
Job Location: Bangalore
Required Experience: 0-2 Years
Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Training/Probation Period: 4 Months
Salary: INR 15000 (During Probation Period)
INR 3 LPA to INR 5 LPA (Post Probation Period)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the probation period and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: ASAP
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
About Fleet Xpress :
– Fleet Xpress is an automated expense management solution helping fleet operators go completely cashless and paperless.
– With annual transactions of over $500M on the Fleet Xpress platform, we are on a steep growth curve to capture the rapidly growing logistics expense market.
– To oversee the delivery of services and service technology to our company’s clients or customers. To evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
– To onboard the clients post sales.
– Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
– He/She should constantly be able to assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.
Skill Set Required:
– Excellent conversing skills in both English and hindi(knowing any one of the languages of regional languages is an added advantage).
– Validating the leads received and exploring how Happay can add value in companies.
– Identify new business and aid in organization growth strategies – Analysing data and making deductions out of it. BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
– Should be good at maintaining internal and external team relations.
– Detail oriented and diligent
– Face to Face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
Qualifications Linux Hadoop Jenkins JUnit UNIX Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionNeustar is an information services and technology company...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Location : Pune , Bangalore / Bengaluru We are currently looking for a Junior Enovia Developer...Apply For This Job
About the Company:We are Facilitators! and we are driven by quality! We plan, frame and derive solutions that facilitate success...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Position Description: Sr Java Dev Experience in building application with Java/ Angular JS and MSSQL frameworks. Work...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Software testing Test automation Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: A reliable technology partner for our...Apply For This Job